Individual Estate Plan - Deposit
This payment is a deposit for Botti & Morison's Individual Estate Plan.
The total plan price is $2,155.00*.
$1,160.00 will be due at Consultation and $300.00 will be due upon Dispatch of Draft Documents. A portion of this fee is tax deductible; consult your attorney.
The Plan Includes:
- Declaration of Trust
- Certificate of Trustee Authority
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Community Property Agreement
- Grant Deed
- Comprehensive Transfer Document
- Estate Organizer
- Detailed Instructions and Descriptions of all Documents
*Price for Comprehensive Estate Plan includes the preparation of one deed for transfer of real property located within California. Recording fees not included. Fees for the preparation of additional deeds may apply.